Thursday, May 8, 2014

Ragnar Cape Cod

As my luck would have it, I woke up sick the day I had to fly to Boston. Sore throat, stuffy nose, foggy head, yuck. Not that I was going to let that put a damper on my trip, especially when god invented DayQuil.

Two uneventful flights later, I was rendezvous-ing with my other Ragnarly peeps and headed to the startline hotel for some NyQuil and sleep.

Today after our meetings and race prep, we headed into Boston to check out a few of the sights.

I can only assume that when it Boston, you are automatically a Red Sox fan.


The closest I'll ever get to the Boston marathon finishing line...

Boston Strong


Dinner and early to bed wrap up my day as I have an early morning, and a long day, tomorrow.




1 comment:

ptg said...

How many Ragnars have you worked now? Are you working Chicago or Great River?