Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday


So I was going to take Thursday is a new direction starting today, but I realized that I still need to stop and think about the good things in life. And as lame as it is, Thankful Thursday make me stop and do just that.

Life is rough right now. Not like all day every day, but things are certainly far from easy. I would go as far as to say I just about hit rock bottom in the past two or so weeks. But I am breathing, rebooting and taking baby steps towards things being better.

But definitely stop back tomorrow and see what's been kickin around brain. It's somewhat of a work in progress, and it is definitely going to be a challenge.

Without further ado...

I am thankful for...
*being able to wear 2 shoes!!!














*having found a doctor that knows what's wrong with my throat/stomach (the conition is known as achalasia), has a plan on how to fix it, AND has a great demeanor! With the exception of having to have another surgery, I'd say this is a HUGE win, and I am super thankful for it.
*my boss and the fact he has been really cool with everything going on in my world these days. But shhhh, don't tell him. It'll go to his head.
*the dogs coexisting peaceful together last night. Both pups behaving at the same time never ever happens. And really, I am just super thankful for them, and their cuteness.
*great friends. Near, far, online or in person, you people are keeping me sane. And I love you all for it.
*being another day closer to walking, riding, yoga-ing, running, and just generally resuming life as normal.

No comments: