Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

ON a day like today, in a week like this week has been so far, it is so important to stop, breath and remember the things you are happy and thankful for.

I'm thankful for...

~new puppies (and hopefully picking ours up tonight)!!!
~Burton, my current doggy and friend 4 1/2 years
~bedtime stories
~melting snow and SPRING TIME
~my last minute, impromptu, whirlwind tour of DC with my bff
~my friends and boyfriend
~planning this years vacations
~new camping gear
~chicken wings (yep, still thankful for chicken wings)
~bad reality tv (it's my not-so-secret guilty pleasure)
~did I mention new puppies?!?!

I was hoping to tell you all about the fabulous Conte's expo and my adventures in DC....but it has been a whooper of a week! The story is so worth telling tho, so hopefully tonight or tomorrow night I can share my adventure.


Oh, and of course, I'm thankful it's Thursday!!

No comments: