Monday, February 15, 2010

Vote!

Steve in a Speedo is sick and twisted man!

Keep that in mind if you click on the link and head to his site. While I totally recommend it, I would definitely not do it while eating, just after eating, if you are thinking about eating....or really if you get queasy at all. Now if you are looking for a way to supplement your diet, click away!

The short of it is that Steve decided to solicit his readers for the Gnarliest Injury stories and photos they have. While my broken arm, skin graft, multi-surgery debacle of 2005 would have been at the front of the pack, I don't have a picture of it!! So I went with my 2008 Pigman wipe-out. Need a refresher? Check out the whole story here http://trikatie.blogspot.com/2008/08/pigman-race-report.html and http://trikatie.blogspot.com/2008/08/pigman-sequel.htm.

So maybe not the "Gnarliest Injury" but just the same, if you love me (or suffered through any of my injuries with me) vote for me!!

1 comment:

Jen Feeny said...

OMG I read that this morning while eating oatmeal... blah! LOL!

You are too funny sending your bf the link to the flowers! :) I hope you at least got to spend V-day with yours! I got flowers but not him. :(