Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday 13

Number of...
hours worked yesterday: 14
hours of sleep last night: 4
times I woke up last night thinking I had overslept: 3
hours to work today: 12
times I have asked what day of the week it is today: 6
medical professionals seen this week: 5
cute medical professionals seen this week: 1
weeks left in the boot: 5
lbs gained since busting my foot in June: 8
weeks it took Infinit to ship my water bottle:7
current uses for my Infinit water bottle: 0
minutes until lunch: 26
times I have counted this list to see if I have reached 13: I lost count...



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!


Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

No comments: