Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I concede.

But only this once, and only on this issue. So read carefully.

This is in response to my recent poll, and debate with the running buddy. So should you, running buddy, find your way through cyberspace to my blog, you will have written documentation that by the popular vote, you are right. While I still do not understand the difference between unmarriable and not the marrying type, by a vote of more than 3 to 1, apparently there is one.

This poll did result in some interesting conversations and insightful comments, mainly from my male friends, but I still frankly don't get it. I am in writing saying you are right. And I rescind and apologize for my previous disgruntled attitude. But maybe, for the sake of all involved, don't say that again....


No comments: