Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Are you happy now, Ryan??


So there's been some debate and inquiry as to what the actual status is of me and the running buddy. In fact, it seems to me that it is a daily discussion between me and my coworker/friend on our drive to work. It just so happens that Ryan came across the above comic today, and well if the shoe fits.... (Granted this debate never happens between me and the running buddy, so the conversation would be a little different, but you get the idea.) Yes, I admit, the running buddy IS statistically my significant other.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

On a different note, I cannot seem to shake this stomach funk going on. I have been reduced to liquids and the blandest foods I can find. I'm dehydrated, hungry, and hurty. And these symptoms do not make for effective training.

I was going to try to muscle out a short work day run today, but feel like I am running on empty. Coach says to rest and not push it. That that will only lead to a longer recovery time. but seriously, I feel like a lump. Maybe a lower impact workout is in order...

2 comments:

Taz Brown said...

Awesome video...rest, rest rest- actally sleep sleep, sleep.

Lora Abernathy said...

Hey, congrats on deciding on doing an IM. That is so exciting...and scary...and exciting! :)

I'll check you out on Twitter, too. I just signed up there and I LOVE that little device! Have a great day!

- Lora