Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Maybe the holidays do exist...

As anyone that knows me well can attest to, I am not a holiday person. For reasons all my own, I just do not care for them. In fact, if I could just fast forward through the end of November and all of December and wake on New Year's Day, I'd be just fine with that. But every once in a while I come across something makes me second guess my renouncing of this time of year.

In making my rounds on the usual blogs I stumbled upon the blog The Mother Letter Project. While I am not a mother, nor do I have plans on becoming one any time int he near future, this definitely touched my heart. The thought that goes into this project and how this family is celebrating the holidays this year is wonderful and makes be believe that the true spirit of the holidays does still exist.

No comments: