Tuesday, December 16, 2008

MAJOR DILEMA!!!!

I GOT INTO ESCAPE FROM ALCATRAZ!!


So I am one of the lucky few that got into the 2009 Escape from Alcatraz through the application/lottery process. And I AM CRAZY EXCITED!!! But...

It just so happens that Escape from Alcatraz is the same weekend that I am registered to do teh Kansas 70.3. Of course. Just my luck. Grrrrr-umble! Decisions, decisions.

Do I go for the race I have been obsessed with and watched like a stalker for years or not? I'm already registered for Kansas, the logistics are much simpler, its closer, I'll be racing with friends and maybe have a few friends come down to see me.... Getting out to San Fran for the race could be quite the debacle and rather spendy. At most I'd have maybe one partner in crime with me. And I'd have to pay for hotel and everything else to boot.....but its a dream race oppurtunity in my world!!

What to do, what to do.

No comments: