Monday, March 26, 2012

Wah, wah, wah....

So marathon training. Yeah what's that?

Somewhere in the stress of life training just sort of stopped happening. It did. I let my motivation slip away, I made excuses, I got lazy.

I'm just a smidge over a month away from marathon day and my farthest run has been 14m. There's technically *just* enough time for me to build to 20m and still have 2wks to taper and recover for the marathon, but it's going to be tight. If I can get my ass out the door tonight or tomorrow for 16m it'll be a step in the right direction.

As of right now I'm accepting the possibility of dropping down and running the half with W. I'd rather put off the marathon than injury myself in the process. I guess we'll see what the next few weeks have in store...


1 comment:

Ara said...

Good luck! I hope you don't have to drop down to the 1/2.