Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Passion

So I was watching So You Think You Can Dance tonight (don't judge, see where I'm going with this) and I kept feeling myself getting a little choked up. Now it could be the foot pain, the puppy inspired frustration, the sleep depravation...but mainly it was just an overwhelming sense of passion.

The dancers out there auditioning and the performances they are giving are amazing. They are fighting and working and pursuing their dreams. They ooze of passion and dreams.

Where's my passion? What have I dropped everything for and worked towards with every iota of my being? What can I not live without?

I want to feel alive and passionate about something like they do. I want to end the day, the week, the year, my life, knowing that I left it all out there and have no regrets.

Passion.

No comments: