Sunday, December 27, 2009

Guess what I got for Christmas?

A violent case of food posioning!

From what? Now that is a fantastic question because no one else got sick. Just lucky ol' me.

Could it be the turkey breast, dumplings or mixed veggies from lunch? I don't think so...everyone else ate the veggies and dumplings, and I felt fine all afternoon.

The salad and white rice for dinner? With the exception of differnt dressings Wyatt and I ate the same thing, so I don't think so...

Later at the holiday party I perused the mixed nuts and dessert tray, had a bite of Jamie's mince meat pie (eww!) and drank 1 1/2 Old Fashions. Hmmm, nothing jumps out there. We headed home round midnight, watched some tv with our house guests, and went to bed feeling fine.

Then around 4am all hell broke loose in my body. It's like I was trying to expel an alien creature from my body by any means possible.

And I still don't feel good. Ick. =X

No comments: